Prudential Financial, Inc
Moosic, PA, United States
Manager, Operations, Finance
Associate Manager, Operations - Mail and Indexing Services','IND000DD','!*!
The Associate Manager, Mail and Indexing Services is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Mail and Indexing Services team. The team Supports the routing of inbound correspondence for all US Businesses and collaborate with two large, high risk vendors to meet daily targets.
A successful candidate should demonstrate a talent mindset, an external focus, lead with autonomy, and a focus on how to improve effectiveness of current processes. This position will report into the Manager of the Mail and Indexing Team, which is part of the Enabling Solutions organization. This position can be in Scranton, or Dresher, PA locations. Approximately 25%-35% travel may be required to various US locations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supervision of a team (up to 10 people); including coaching, staff development and performance management of team members in multiple sites
• Responsible for the daily workflow coordination between on-shore and offshore teams to ensure the unit meets its daily SLA standards
• Develop annual performance objectives for staff, monitor achievements of goals and adjust as needed
• Consistently exceed deliverables in a high-volume, same day production environment
• Recognize and recommend operational improvements
• Manage complex escalations from business partners
• Provide oversight of vendor’s daily operations
• Lead team meetings, including contributing to feedback provided to offshore team members
Oversight of process controls
• Ensuring the accuracy and completion of team’s daily work
• Communicating, and provide training to team and vendors, where necessary, for regulatory and requirement changes
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
• Experience managing people including coaching, staff development, and performance management
• Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills
• Experience working in a production driven environment and utilizing analytical insights to drive decision
• Ability to prioritize and change direction quickly
• Strong ability to build relationships and collaborate with internal business partners to meet organizational objectives
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with peers and team in a team oriented environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills\
• Strong customer service and critical thinking skills
• Comfortable navigating Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint)
','!*!Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand. Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.','Operations','United States-Pennsylvania-Moosic','United States-Pennsylvania-Scranton, United States-Pennsylvania-Dresher','Full-time','Yes, 25 % of the Time','Associate Manager, Operations - Mail and Indexing Services
Prudential Financial, Inc
Website : http://www.prudential.com
For more than 135 years, Prudential Financial, Inc., has helped individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. Today, we are one of the world's largest financial services institutions with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock ®, an icon of strength, stability, expertise, and innovation. We strive to create long-term value for our stakeholders through strong business fundamentals, consistent with our mission guided by our vision and directed by our company's core values. We are committed to keeping our promises and to doing business the right way.