Pizza Hut, Inc.
Rock Hill, SC, United States
Manager, Operations, Executive
* Possess interpersonal skills that will allow the effective candidate to manage, coach, develop and motivate current managers.
* Direct and manage overall operations of restaurants through on-site visits and analysis of reports. Ensures assigned area achieves financial commitments and guest satisfaction standards.
* Provide strategic and tactical guidance to develop restaurant operations, standards and guidelines including service, product preparation, sales, guest relations, alcohol awareness, safety/security, marketing and GM development.
* Ensure direct reports perform all necessary administrative and accounting duties promptly and properly. This includes preparing/overseeing and submitting of accurate daily/weekly/monthly paperwork, ensuring cash handling procedures, maintaining and controlling of restaurant assets, maintaining food and beverage inventory, compliance with local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines, adhering to the restaurant operating budget, and managing service contracts.
* Ensure direct reports perform all necessary administrative and accounting duties promptly and accurately. Monitors capital expenditures within each restaurant and for assigned area.
* Analyze systems and procedures for continual improvement. Provides strategic direction for sales, operations and promotions.
* Supervise area manpower, i.e., hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation, promotions, discipline, and termination of restaurant management personnel. Responsible for General Management development, evaluation, training and discipline.
* Driving sales and profit by leading execution of brand specific expectations, standards, and service
* Establishing clear direction, set clear goals, monitor progress and measure results
* Providing ongoing coaching and development of our restaurant managers
* Identifying, planning and executing strategic initiatives that drive operational effectiveness
* Managing operational expenses and new restaurant initiatives
* Working a varied schedule, including weekends, evenings, and holidays Apply Now
Pizza Hut, Inc.
Website : http://www.pizzahut.com
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about Pizza Hut. Not our pizzas. Not our people. And definitely not the way we live life. Around here, we don’t settle for anything less than food we’re proud to serve. And we don’t just clock in. Not when we can also become our best, make friends, and have fun while we’re at it. We’re the pizza company that lives life unboxed. We’re not for people who want to blend in: pushing boundaries is part of our heritage. Whether it’s the original Stuffed Crust or putting a pizza in outer space, we never stop driving ourselves to deliver the most delicious innovations in the industry.At Pizza Hut, we don’t just make pizza. We make people’s days. Pizza Hut was built on the belief that pizza night should be special, and we carry that belief into everything we do. What’s our purpose at Pizza Hut? Moments of Excitement. All made possible by our flavor, innovation and, most importantly, by unlocking potential in our team members. With more than 55 years of experience under our belts, we understand how to best serve our customers through tried and true service principles. Instead of following trends, we set them. We create food we’re proud to serve and deliver it fast, with a smile. We’re the people who first delivered pizza to the White House. We put a pizza in outer space. We took social media by storm. Our ordering app was featured in an iPhone commercial. Pizza Hut stands for bold innovation.