NBC Universal, Inc.
New York City, NY, United States
Jun 18, 2021
Oct 01, 2021
Job Number 61483BR
Job Title Sr Manager, Partner Operations, Peacock
Business Segment Direct-to-Consumer
Sub-Business Peacock Content & Strategy
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• Bachelors degree in a related field
• Minimum 4 years experience with streaming media operations; film/TV production experience a plus
• Working knowledge of TV/film production, content delivery, multi-language assets, and metadata
• Working knowledge of Microsoft 365, including OneDrive and SharePoint
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work at 30 Rock, New York City
• Experience working in streaming media operations role preferred
• Experience working with productions, content partners and vendors preferred
• A passion for television and movies
• General understanding of content operations or administration for a streaming service
• Self-starter and ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Exceptional attention to detail & ability to multitask across multiple productions
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
NBC Universal, Inc.
Website : http://www.nbcuniversal.com