Under Armour, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Operations, Business Analyst
Dec 28, 2022
Contact Center, Business Operations Analyst (remote)
Date: Dec 28, 2022
Location: Remote, US
Company: Under Armour
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The Contact Center, Business Operations Analyst is responsible for contributing to an unrivaled service experience for our customers. Using industry-leading tools, you will lead initiatives that strive to make every customer touch point a rewarding experience that reinforces and builds brand loyalty. You will help set up programs that establish a culture of improving efficiency and share consumer feedback with the larger UA team to help guide process improvement, product, and service offerings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Participate in the design and implementation of performance standards.
· Evaluate and monitor customer contact drivers and report to UA leadership.
· Collaborate with Contact Center leadership on reporting and dashboards to drive meaningful performance data insights.
· Use KPI data to compile and track performance at both the team and individual levels
· Collaborate with the Contact Center Leadership and Training partners to evaluate current and ongoing training needs based on contact monitoring data.
· Participate in training programs for new and current teammates.
· Partner with Operations Team to gather contact data, reporting on KPIs on a daily and Weekly basis
· Work in conjunction with Contact Center Supervisors to provide data for scorecard meetings.
· Share trend data and solutions regarding customer needs, quality standards, and coaching opportunities with the customer service leadership team to improve the overall quality of contacts.
· Attend weekly meetings and report on the issues of the week so all teammates are in alignment
· Monitor intraday performance in queues to endure Service Levels are met across channels
· Monitor agent behaviors to optimize efficiency
· Familiarity with Knowledge Base tools
· Support the Operations team in the technical onboarding of new hires and upkeep systems
· Partner with IT to troubleshoot agent system issues to ensure business continuity
· Coordinate and facilitate contact calibration sessions for contact center staff
· Organize and direct focus groups to solicit feedback from customer service representatives.
· Ensure staffing is aligned with volume across multiple channels of communication: phone, chat, and Web to the case, as needed
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
· Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills including the ability to summarize and report on data, influence and negotiate, and present information to various levels within the organization.
· Ability to actively listen, synthesize information, and present thoughts to teammates in a constructive, actionable way.
· Ability to excel in a fast-paced team environment, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines.
· Ability to evaluate contact center processes, make recommendations on how to improve, and measure success.
· Intermediate level of knowledge/expertise with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Intermediate level knowledge in Salesforce, Five9, and Qualtrics preferred
· Understanding of industry standards for NPS, CSAT, CES, FCR, and survey data.
· Familiarity with KPIs such as Service Levels Average Handle Time, and Average Speed of Answer
Education And / Or Experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years of Contact Center experience
· Data Analysis experience preferred
This position is remote.
Base Compensation Range (Hourly): $23/hr - $31/hr
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies here .
Under Armour, Inc.
Website : http://www.underarmour.com