Boston, MA, United States
Purchasing, Operations, Logistics, Manager
Dec 23, 2020
Apr 07, 2021
Our Client, a World Leader in their Industry has an opening for a SOURCING ANALYST in Kalamazoo, MI. Accepting no less than the absolute best, this company has climbed to the top, gaining a reputation for both excellence and satisfaction. Working at this company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the top technical professionals in the industry who are bringing cutting-edge products to forefront. Offering results-driven people a place where they can truly make a difference on a daily basis, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
· Planning, organizing, directing, and controlling the procurement function for assigned products within appropriate guidelines, policies and regulations
· Engaging with suppliers and cross-functional teammates in support of EU MDR certification
· Driving supply base and executing negotiations to ensure supplier compliance with EU MDR certification
· Managing and reporting on supplier performance regarding EU MDR deliverables, project time lines and performance
· Initiating and managing RFQ’s in support of EU MDR mandated supplier transfers
· Issuing and managing purchase orders for First Articles/PPAP and other quality deliverables related to EU MDR compliance, with diligent follow up on supplier’s key milestone dates
· Negotiating pricing to meet project cost targets
· Providing analysis of supplier quotes, total cost model, capacity and ability to manufacture to requirements; recommends and awards new business to approved suppliers
· Ordering engineering samples, prototypes, pre-launch quantities as needed
· Providing updates and inputs to long term sourcing strategy, monthly supplier metrics/performance
· Bachelors’ Degree Business, Supply Chain, or related field required
· 1-2 years of experience in purchasing or commodity management required
· Experience within medical device or a similar heavily regulated environment highly preferred
· Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Interested Candidates please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com. JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company
Website : http://www.jblresources.com/