Atlanta, GA, United States
POSITION SUMMARY: The Hospitality Purchasing Manager is responsible for leading and maintaining an effective sourcing and contract management lifecycle process. The Hospitality Purchasing Manager will collaborate closely with various business partners across the company and manage vendor and customer relationships to build cohesive and successful partnerships. Manage category assessment, vendor due diligence, sourcing initiatives (RFx), negotiations, contract development, contract execution, and vendor management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned.
· Identify and evaluate strategic sourcing opportunities across multiple commodities and sub categories.
· Perform data analysis, review and comprehend Bowlmor AMF expenditures and communicate findings through meaningful summaries.
· Develop category and stakeholder engagement plans.
· Manage the sourcing processes and strategies including RFP development and distribution, RFP evaluation and selection process. Conducts negotiations to meet business requirements while supporting continuous improvement in terms of Quality, Service and Total Cost of Ownership.
· Demonstrated ability to build and analyze financial models to evaluate proposal scenarios and present recommendations in a clear and concise format.
· Project manage total contract lifecycle including ongoing management of all new and existing agreements to ensure business needs are met while minimizing risk to Bowlmor AMF.
· Manage supplier relationships including leading business reviews.
· Develop supplier performance including supplier metrics.
· Develop annual financial savings Plan and measure performance. Must generate cost saving ideas to support the Plan.
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree and minimum five years of experience in strategic sourcing is required. Strong presentation and negotiating skills required. Advanced level of MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills required. Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) certification is a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works in a general office environment where typical levels of noise, dust, and activity can be expected. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Website : http://www.amf.com