Addison, IL, United States
Finance, Operations, Manager, Customer Service
Requisition Number: 71885
As the Financial Operations Analyst you'll focuses on the financial operations and analysis for the key support area. You'll be performing a dynamic and high profile position requiring you to utilize a broad range of financial, process, operational and communication skills,
What you'll be doing at Insight:
* Process and manage customer and vendor contracts as they relate to the billing process
* Verify and audit proper paperwork
* Obtain any missing audit information
* Create contracts and price agreements
* Review statements of work (SOWs)
* Determine correct revenue recognition, fee structures, and invoicing parameters
* Review revenue and expense recorded against contracts
* Ensure audit compliance
* Prepare client credits as required
* Conduct internal audit as it relates to area of responsibility
* Assist multiple teams in the finance department
* Complete submission of monthly reclasses, deferrals, and accruals based on US GAAP guidelines.
* Provides leadership, assistance and advice to project management team, staffing managers and Insight sales teams
What you'll need to work at Insight:
* Associates degree in Financial Management or Accounting
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience in customer service, accounting, billing, or service operations support
* Minimum 1-2 years of operational management experience
* Minimum 2 years of experience in various Accounting & Finance functions
* Minimum 1 year in a business analysis
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions(tm) and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
*Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions(tm) for organizations of all sizes *Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the CRN Solution Provider 500 *Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona; now celebrating our 30th anniversary and operating in 20 countries *$6.7 billion in revenue for 2017 *8,000+ teammates worldwide working with 5,300+ partners *2017 Arizona's Most Admired Companies (AZ Business Magazine), #7 2017 Best Places to Work (Phoenix Business Journal) *2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 IBM Geography Excellence Award as the Top National Strategic Business Partner in North America, Microsoft's largest global partner
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Addison || Illinois (US-IL) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Addison, IL ||
Website : http://www.insight.com
Now more than ever it's important for your business to have an IT solutions partner who can help you accomplish more of your IT goals, achieve new efficiencies and realize cost savings every step of the way. Whether your company needs fast access to essential technologies or the support of technical experts for the strategic planning and deployment of solutions, Insight can help.